Industry surveys of the Independent Automotive Repair Sector tell us that:
- Business is changing but the shops in our network that can adapt will prosper!
- The independent auto repair shop can recapture its former prestige.
- The average age of the vehicles repaired is getting older in shops not keeping up with technology. (We don’t know how much we could know until we work together)
- Capable technicians are getting harder to hire. Is yours a shop they want to work in?
- Many owners are working harder and making less net profit than they ever did but by working together we can reverse that trend.
This year, the OEM dealer network experienced a huge set backs and we have our best opportunity ever to inform and educate the consumer about the advantages of dealing at an Independent Shop.
Shop owners across Canada are banding together to drive the changes needed to reverse these trends, by forming the C.I.A. Association (Canadian Independent Automotive Association).